The rapidly developing capital markets are inextricably linked with a growing number of regulations. Providing stockbroking services or managing investment funds or an alternative investment fund are activities that require compliance with a raft of regulatory requirements.
Market players include the well-known financial institutions that have been around for years, as well as venture capital and private equity funds that are increasingly making their presence felt.
We work with both types of institutions, thanks to which we are familiar with not only the regulated markets but can also advise on off-market transactions.
We also provide many of our clients with legal advice to ensure that their operations comply with the law.
We specialise in advising investment funds, registration of alternative investment funds and their management and advising on securities issues.
our experience includes:
- advising on the formation of all types of investment funds,
- registration of venture capital and other alternative investment funds,
- advising on bond and other securities issues,
- advising on the PE and VC investment process,
- adapting the operations of regulated companies to satisfy the requirements of FACTA, CRS, AML as well as other national and EU regulations.