Snażyk Mordaka specialises in issues related to the law of capital markets, venture capital and private equity, as well as the new technologies and IT.
We are currently looking for an intern to join our practice.
We expect candidates to have:
- completed the third year of their law degree,
- the knowledge and ability to navigate civil and intellectual property law,
- very good knowledge of English,
- the ability to correctly edit documents and pleadings,
- the ability to organise their work and demonstrate commitment, consistency and willingness to develop,
- strong personal and social skills.
The intern’s responsibilities will include:
- supporting the team in tasks related to customer service,
- legal research,
- drafting pleadings, applications and contracts,
- contact with courts and official institutions.
- paid internships in a young team working under the supervision of experienced lawyers,
- the opportunity to be involved in interesting and diverse projects,
- a student placement certificate,
- the chance to obtain a permanent position.
If you are interested in applying, please send a CV with a photo to us at: [email protected]
Please include the appropriate clause regarding the processing of personal data in accordance with the GDPR.