Arkadiusz specialises in the law related to new technologies including blockchain, protection of personal data, unfair competition, intellectual property, advertising and media as well as brand protection and fashion law. From the beginning of his professional career he has been associated with the creative industries – fashion and IT in particular.
Arkadiusz is an experienced lawyer and business manager. He has advised the creative industries, clothing brands, creative and advertising agencies, film and photo productions, software houses as well as designers, photographers, models, graphic designers and programmers.
Arkadiusz is a graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration at the Łazarski University in Warsaw, where he provided pro bono legal advice to the Student Legal Clinic for over two years. He also graduated from the School of Chinese Law at the University of Gdańsk.
He is the vice president of the Institute of Fashion Law, a foundation that provides wide-ranging support to the creative industries and a mentor to young entrepreneurs, including startups.
Arkadiusz is the author of five blogs related to the law and the legal profession. He is the guardian of our own blog on law for new technologies, FutureTech.legal, and co-author of the most popular blog about law in the fashion industry, Prawowmodzie.pl. His articles can be found on the pages of Dziennik Gazeta Prawna, My Company Polska and on industry portals such as FashionBiznes.pl, MarketingiBiznes.pl, STGU.pl, GrafMag.pl, and Signs.pl.
- co-creating the most popular blog about law for the fashion industry,
- providing comprehensive legal advice on intellectual property and personal data databases during acquisitions by Polish and foreign companies,
- overseeing and implementing the GDPR for dozens of companies in the fashion, IT and health sectors.
new technology sector:
- structuring and preparing legal recommendations for an ICO under Polish, Gibraltar and Maltese law,
- providing comprehensive legal services for the setting up of a blockchain-based currency exchange and trading platform under Polish and Marshall Islands’ law,
- structuring and preparing recommendations for crowdfunding campaigns (including debt and non-equity campaigns) and fundraising.