Senior Lawyer, Legal Counsel
Elżbieta is an expert with many years of experience in the field of corporate law, financial market law, with particular focus on pension funds and insurance law. At the law firm, she gains further experience related to capital market law, in issues related to the activities of investments funds and fund managers, as well as investments contracts.
Her several years of experience as an in-house lawyer was shaped in contact with the various organizational cultures of international financial groups. Elżbieta’s key responsibilities included, among others: ongoing legal services for the entities supervised by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority: pension companies and funds, in all aspects of their activities, legal support as part of ongoing projects, legal advice, opinions and explanations regarding the application of law.
She is a qualified Legal Counsel having completed her legal training at Warsaw Bar Association. She graduated with a master’s degree in law from the John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin.
In her free time she is passionate about wellbeing, fashion and photography (cooperation with magazine NEOQUE) and oil of olive premium (cooperation in the field of the launch project evoopremium.shop).
- providing legal services for the pension companies and funds in all areas of their day-to-day operations
- participating in in the process of transferring fund management and in the process of company liquidation
- care for ensuring corporate governance and conducting the operations of the companies, which are under the supervision of Polish Financial Supervision Authority, with the utmost diligence
- coordinating audits by the supervision authority, post-audit activities and proceedings before the Polish Financial Supervision Authority
- participating in legal audits – due diligence