Partner, Legal Counsel
Krzysztof is an expert in capital markets law, with a particular interest in investment funds, fund managers, alternative investment companies and securities law.
mail: [email protected]
Krzysztof has many years of experience, initially as an in-house lawyer for the banking sector and subsequently as an in-house lawyer for fund managers.
His main professional activity is providing day-to-day advice to fund managers, and as advising on share-based investment products such as employee pension programs, voluntary individual retirement accounts and individual pension insurance accounts. Krzysztof also regularly advises VC and PE funds as well as other alternative investment companies.
Krzysztof qualified as an attorney-at-law at the Warsaw Bar Association. He is the author of many articles on the activities of Polish and foreign investment funds, as well as author of the portfelefunduszy.pl blog.
In his free time Krzysztof is a fan of endurance sports and music.
- formation and registration of an alternative investment company for a VC fund, with a target capitalisation of over PLN 50m,
- implementing MiFID II for an fund manager that is part of an international asset management group,
- adapting leading venture capital funds to ensure compliance with regulation,
- participating in fund restructuring and mergers,
- advising on securities issues.