Lawyer, treinee legal counsel
Zuzanna specialises in the law of capital markets, with particular emphasis on issues related to the activities of fund managers and investment funds.
Zuzanna gained her professional experience at the Department of Investment Funds of the Polish Financial Supervision Authority (KNF), where she led the process of obtaining of operating permits for fund managers, open-ended investment funds, specialised open-ended investment funds and distributors of fund shares, as well as preparing internal and external position statements for the Commission. She has also worked as an in-house lawyer for a fund manager, where she dealt with corporate and regulatory issues and cross-department cooperation for the regulated company.
Zuzanna is a legal trainee at the Warsaw Bar Association, having graduated from the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Warsaw. She is currently broadening her knowledge of the capital markets by studying for a master’s degree in finance and accounting at the Warsaw School of Economics.
- providing comprehensive legal services for investment funds operating in the Polish market,
- implementing the PRIIPs, GPRD and MiFID II package in capital market companies,
- providing legal opinions on selected aspects of the activities of financial institutions,
- participating in the formation, merger and liquidation of investment funds,
- leading proceedings on behalf of financial institutions before the Polish Financial Supervision Authority.