We provide a complete range of legal services for companies operating in the capital markets, particularly those that are regulated. We combine many years of experience gained as in-house lawyers for financial institutions and the Department of Investment Funds of the Polish Financial Supervision Authority (KNF).
our experience includes:
- representing clients before the Polish Financial Supervision Authority (KNF), the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (UOKiK) and other regulatory bodies,
- providing legal opinions on compliance,
- preparing draft terms and conditions and internal procedures,
- securities issues,
- listing of financial instruments for public trading,
- acquisition of significant blocks of shares and fulfilment of related regulated disclosure obligations.