For us, fashion law starts with the designer's idea and ends with the consumer's wardrobe.
We provide legal services to companies in the clothing industry, from those involved in the production and distribution of clothing, to designers, stylists, fashion show organisers, media, creative, advertising and modelling agencies, photographers and graphic designers as well as startups.
our service includes:
- providing day-to-day advice on corporate, intellectual property and advertising law as well as labour law, unfair competition and consumer law,
- preparing, reviewing and negotiating agreements and industry policies,
- representing clients at the pre-litigation and litigation stages, as well during enforcement proceedings,
- providing a comprehensive range of legal services for industry events,
- advising on ecommerce operations, including the legal implementation of online stores.