We provide comprehensive legal services for investment funds across all areas affecting their activities. We also provide legal advice during the approval process for new fund managers.
We have extensive experience in representing our clients before the Polish regulatory authorities, in particular the Financial Supervision Authority (KNF) and the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (UOKiK). We combine many years of experience gained working as in-house lawyers for fund managers as well as for the Investment Funds Department of the Polish Financial Supervision Authority.
our experience includes:
- advising on the formation of all types of investment funds,
- representing clients in regulatory proceedings before the Polish Financial Supervision Authority (KNF), Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (UOKIK) and other official bodies,
- preparing legal opinions on compliance with fund management law,
- advising fund managers and investment funds on adapting operations to ensure compliance with new regulations,
- developing internal policies and procedures and negotiating contracts with fund management service providers,
- preparing documentation related to savings programs and employee pension schemes.